To provide an early and trusted connection between international students and admissions officers whereby students demonstrate their preparedness to thrive at U.S. colleges and universities.
In order to meet the preparation needs of international students and the recruiting and validating needs of admissions officers, the WFA program provides an on-the-ground curriculum for students and a powerful web portal for admissions officers.
- Academic Discourse and Communication
- Academic Research and Inquiry
- Exploring US College and University Culture
- Refining Individual Learning Strategies
- Student-produced digital portfolio (5 mins)
- WFA interview (5 mins)
- Timed Writing Sample (45 mins)
Student videos and writing sample will be uploaded each year in August, providing admissions officers the time and ability to “see” students before travel and reading season.